Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Father's Day

I love Father's Day. I am so thankful to have a day that we get to celebrate the wonderful men in our lives. I am so blessed to have not 1 but 3 examples of fantastic fathers that my children can look up to. Eric is such a great Father and husband. I know if he could, he would spend all day playing with his kids. They love him so much and are so happy when he gets to spend some time at home. With his work and calling as Young Mens President, we unfortunately don't get to see him very much, so we all loved to spoil him and spend all day with him.

After a relaxing morning at home and then church, we headed up to see Eric's Dad. We had dinner and opened a few presents and then got all the grand kids (minus Ellie) together for a picture with Grandpa.

Look at all those handsome boys!


Cami was Grandpa's buddy while he opened presents.



This picture makes me smile. They love each other!


All the kids went around saying things they love about their Grandpa. I love Cambria clapping in the first picture and her chocolate face in the next...silly Grandpa always gives the babies treats!






And a little shout out to my Dad. I couldn't spend time with him on Father's Day but this in one of my favorite pictures of him and I. He means the world to me and I am so thankful for such a wonderful Dad!


No comments: