Saturday, January 12, 2008

My POOR Car...

So Last night I was on my way to Orem to go to a Flash Basketball game when my gas light came on. I thought to myself "I could probably make it to Orem, but to be safe I will stop and get some gas". I stop at the Maverik down the street from my house and was bugged that it was so busy because I was in a bit of a hurry to get to the game on time. Well I found an open pump which was around the back side of the gas station. So I pull around to the back when a lady starts to back up out of her pump and doesn't even look behind her when....Smack! She runs right into me!!! I saw it coming, and was honking at her and tried to get out of the way fast enough, but sure enough she t-boned me right on the drivers side of my car. I was really scared because I had my baby with me and the passenger door was completely smashed in. Everyone was ok....except for my car! Look at the damage she left....


No comments: