Monday, January 12, 2009

[..First Prayer..]


Today Tatum said his first prayer. It was the sweetest thing ever! I made breakfast and then called Eric down to come and eat. Before we sat down to eat Tatum said "say Prayer?" and folded his arms and began to say this prayer:

"Heavenly Father,
Thank you this day,
Thank you for Mommy,
Amen."

I was in complete SHOCK! He had never said any part of a prayer before except for "amen" and now he just came out and said a full prayer. I seriously can not believe what a smart boy I have. The other day we caught him on camera counting to 13!! [I am going to put that video up when I find the right cord for my camera]. This kid really amazes me
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

4 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

Wow! Go Tatum. Hey is a little smartie pants. How cute is that?!

Marianne said...

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. Our babies are turning into such BIG boys! CRAZY!!!

Carrie said...

I love it when babies start saying prayers... it's so cute!

Shannon Abbott said...

He is so smart!! I can't even get Zac to fold his arms. We need a play date.