Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I won!

Back in January Tiffany at Follow Your Art Photography did a contest for the best picture of 2008. The winner got a free session with 10 pics edited on a disk. I had been wanted new family pics since Tatum would soon be 2, so I entered this picture...


...and won!! I was so excited because I have had my eye on Tiffany and had been dreaming of getting pictures done with her...the only problem is she is super expensive. So naturally I could hardly wait for the big day and I knew that no matter what she would do a great job. And she did! She took over 600 pictures of us and narrowed it down to 34 and from there I had to pick my top 10. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be, every picture was so good! So without further adieu, here are my favorites...

5 comments:

Hepworth House said...

The pictures are really cute!!

Jon, Markey & Bennett said...

Amazing, as I expected. I love the black and white one of you three.

{Jason and Elan} said...

Tiffany did a great job! I love the pics. It will be so hard to decide which ones to frame!

ccfrosty said...

I love them all, don't get me wrong, but the last two really stood out to me. So beautiful!

v a n e s s a said...

Your photo is beautiful. And the photos of your family are gorgeous!