Monday, August 29, 2011

...A litttle randomness...

Well things have been crazy around our house lately.
So here is a rundown of what we have been up to.

Jake and Katie had their Utah reception in my in-laws backyard.
Everything about it was wonderful!


..the food


..the decor


..the shuttle


Notice Tatum riding it? Ya that's what all the kids did the whole night!


We also sent away Roxy's puppy. 
He went to Eric's sister who just moved to Washington.

We had our friend Zack come in town for one night straight from Afghanistan. 
We haven't seen him in 2 years and it will be another 2 years before we see him again.


He took us all to a super nice dinner at Market Street Grill. 
He told us he wanted us to eat like kings, and to pick out whatever we wanted.


and we have had a series of lightning storms around here.
I tried to capture it and was surprised when I got this shot...


That's all the updating I can handle in one post. 
I have so much more to blog about including another trip to Cali and Disneyland!

1 comment:

Frenchfam said...

I LOVE the Advice to the Bride and Groom cards! great idea!