Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Cali Trip

Last week we got back from a week long vacation to Southern California. 
As always we pack in way to much fun to put into one post.

The first day there we hooked up with some friends in Anaheim and went to an Angel's game. 
They were playing the Texas Rangers who happen to be Eric's favorite team. 
This may or may not have had something to do with the planning of our trip to Cali ;)


Before we the game started, Eric and Tatum went in early to watch batting practice.


Here is my favorite player, Ian Kinsler. 
Eric jokes about him being my boyfriend!


Tatum was given a ball and got it signed by David Murphy.
If you ask him who his favorite player is he will tell you David Murphy.

He tried to get Michael Young to sign his ball but wasn't successful.


Trey and I came in later, there is no way he would sit still that long!


I think we have a baseball fan on our hands.


Recognize this kid?


Yup thats Trey on the big screen. 
Moments before Tatum and his friend Sawyer were on it to but I couldn't get my camera fast enough!

Eric is such a HUGE Rangers fan.
This game totally made his trip!!

No comments: