Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just a walk in the park

A little while ago I took the kids for a walk around the trails by our neighborhood.
We took a picnic basket and ended in the park for lunch.


For some reason Tatum has his hand over his heart in this pic.
It made me laugh because he looks so patriotic with his red striped shirt on.


Trey has become so independent now that he is walking.
He could just spend his day walking anywhere I would let him and he would be content!


I have also started a new tradition. Every year on the first day of school I am going to take pictures of the kids with this chalkboard saying what grade they are in. As they get older they can write the grade themselves and we can see how their writing changes over the years. I thought it was a fun way to document how they change throughout the years.

No comments: