Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Few Random Pics

I was going through my pictures and found some cute random pics to share.
First was a trip to the farm.

For some reason I love this picture...


and this picture makes me laugh because you can see the size difference in Trey and Tatum. Trey is almost as big as Tatum!


These next pictures were so funny. One day the kids were all outside playing and kept yelling at the parents to come find them. We went searching and found them in the recycling bin...


They would close the lid to hide and we would walk up to them and scare them! 
They loved it.


A few weeks ago I took Tatum to his first dentist appointment. I was so impressed with the Dr. office. Tatum was so scared but they gave him these head phones to watch a movie on the ceiling with which made his visit so easy! He gets his picture on the board for being cavity free in October!!


Another pic is from the other day. We got a random day of snow! All week it had been in the 70s and this day we woke up and it was snowing! Tatum wanted to go out and play but I couldn't find his snow clothes! The next day I went out and bought Tatum all new winter clothes because it was apparent that I was NOT prepared!


And lastly in honor of Halloween coming up, here is a pic of Trey with my neighbors kids. She was showing me her daughter's pumpkin costume so I decided to get out this old pumpkin costume for Trey to wear. 


And that is the end to my randomness.

No comments: