Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Beginnings

I finally got around to downloading all of my pictures from the past 2 months. I have been so behind! As I was going through my pictures I found all of the ones from New Beginnings. New beginnings is a night for all the Young Women to recognize the new girls coming in through out the upcoming year. We decided to go with a Dr. Seuss theme and I just love how all the details came together. Here is a look into the project that consumed my month of February :)


Each of the girls went home with one of these frames from Ikea and a swirly pop.




This was the entry table explaining the different values.


Thing 1 and Thing 2


Seussical swirls aka the death of me cookies! These suckers were so time consuming and really didn't taste that great. They sure did look good though :)


Truffala Trees


My cute Beehives, don't mind Claire making a face. In all of my pictures she is making a silly face!




A few of the Mia Maids.


All of the girls


The Lorax


and all of us awesome leaders who were the master minds behind it all!


I love these ladies so much and it really was worth all the hard work to put this night together.

No comments: