Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Party

Ever since our trip to Sea World in December Tatum has been talking about having a Sea World birthday party. I wasn't sure how I was going to pull that one off but he wasn't taking no for an answer! I decided that we would do an "under the sea" party which made it a bit easier.




I had a lot of fun putting together the food table. We served lunch to the kids and I was surprised at how many cute ideas I found for lunch foods. My shark fins didn't turn out so good but the crabwhiches were definitely my favorite.



We played some games like the Jellyfish Hop and fishing.


I was amazed at how much a difference a year can make. Last year's party was chaos but this year the kids waited patiently for their turn.




Trey was way better this year too. He just followed the kids around and did what they did after everyone had a turn.


After games we moved on to food and presents.


This was Trey's little buddy Chase. We asked him to stay and play with Trey.


Tatum totally scored on his presents this year! He got everything he wanted!!


As the kids arrived, Eric was still setting up the games. To entertain the kids I set up an impromptu photo shoot. I love how each kid did their own pose...so cute!


His party was so much fun, but I'm so glad its over!

No comments: