Friday, December 27, 2013

Thanksgiving

Wow things have been a bit crazy in our neck of the woods. First of all I am finally getting around to posting our Thanksgiving because I had a virus on my computer that wouldn't let me upload pics from my camera :( I think I got it figured out good enough for now but it caused me to get so behind. Second of all we spent 10 days in California for Thanksgiving and didn't get back until Dec 6th which made Christmas planning a bit hectic. Things are slowing down now so I hope to get caught up ASAP.

We planned to spend Thanksgiving on California at my parents house and both of my sisters came in town so we all could be together. Just before leaving Dustin informed us of a timeshare in Newport that came available for the week following Thanksgiving and together we planned a last minute Disneyland, Sea world and Universal Studios trip. So just days before leaving we extended our trip by 5 days! The first part of our trip was spent in LA with my family.


Thanksgiving day was very relaxed. Poor Eric came down with some sort of 24 hour bug that kept him in bed most of the day. He came around for dinner and then went back to bed. The kids played so much with cousins that they got worn out and took a nap on my moms bed.

Allie


 This one was too good not to share :)


Mother and daughter matching.


This isn't the best pic but I sure love it. Trey loves his Dad more than anything, so sweet!


And what better way is there to relax after a huge meal than to jump in the hot tub?


We took a few family pictures to send to my cousins on their missions. My poor Grandpa got stuck taking the pictures which was easier said than done. The kids had a hard time focusing so this is the best one we got.


And one of Chachi with the kiddos. My Grandpa is getting a bit old, that may be the reason he only has one sock on ;)


And my Mom and Dad with all the grand-kids.


We spent a nice few days with my family relaxing before the non stop craziness of the 2nd part of our trip occurred.

No comments: