Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Christmas 2013

Wow I am pathetic! I am just now getting around to posting about our Christmas. Its only the middle of February :) 

Christmas as usual was wonderful. I love that we have a day to just spend relaxing with family and have no other worries. We had a slow morning due to Trey not waking up. Tatum was up the second it started to get light but we let Trey sleep in until 8 before waking him up. The boys were so excited to see what Santa brought them, they could hardly contain themselves.




Of course they got spoiled! Tatum's big gift and probably his favorite was Disney Infinity. My boys are obsessed with this game and actually Eric and I like it too :) Trey got a 4 wheeler which he cruises around the neighborhood in.




 Eric got quite the surprise as well. On Christmas Eve I snuck out and went to the mall to do a gender ultrasound. I wanted to surprise Eric for Christmas and I was able to do just that. Afterwards I bought a little outfit and wrapped that up with the ultrasound picture. Eric's parents and Bethany and Jeremy were there to see his reaction, which was priceless! I think its safe to say that we all are just a little excited :)



We got lots of snuggle Ellie time in over the holidays.
We love this little girl to pieces and are so sad that she lives across the country :(







Trey was wiped out and took a nap on his new Hippo.
It was too cute not to capture.




That evening we went to Eric's parents house for dinner and presents. The best gift of all was Jake and Katie announcing their pregnant too! She is due just 2 weeks after me and Stephanie is having twins just 2 weeks after Katie bringing the Larsen baby total to 4 in just one month!

No comments: