Friday, April 11, 2014

My little leprechauns

This year St. Patricks Day kind of crept up on me. I always try to plan ahead for these things but then I think I have plenty of time and before I know it its the Saturday before and I have nothing ready! Our mornings are kind of hectic as it is, so our "leprechaun" didn't do anything special before school. Instead I picked Tatum up from school totally talking things down, how the leprechaun still didn't come and how sad we all were. Then when we pulled in the garage Tatum noticed something was different. Our leprechaun must have come while I was picking him up from school and I'll tell ya, the kid has never gotten out of the car so fast...ever!

Our leprechaun left streamers and balloons everywhere and a scavenger hunt for the kids that led to the treasure.






 They were sent up and down and all around the house searching for the clues. Tatum loved being the leader and reading all of the clues.










 I love this picture. Trey looks drunk, haha.


And that was all to our simple St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: