Sunday, December 7, 2014

5 months old

My little Cambria is now 5 months old. At 5 months old Cami only weighs 11 lbs 6 oz. She is holding her head up great and trying to roll over. She can't quite figure it out yet but she grabs her feet and rolls from side to side. She sleeps all night still and is trying to hold a bottle. She laughs out loud and loves loves loves her brothers, who can get her to laugh harder than anyone else.

I try to get the camera out every month to capture how much she changes, so here are some of my favorites from her 5 month "photo shoot".






We also got out her exer-saucer to see if she liked it yet. Well she loved it. I wish I got my camera out sooner to catch her initial reaction, she was so excited! Of course like every time she sees the camera, the smiles go away and I get this stunned face. Haha silly girl.





Love my little petite girl!

No comments: