Sunday, December 21, 2014

6 Months Old

On Dec 7th my sweet Cambria turned 6 months old. I can't believe she is already 6 months! Its probably harder for me to accept because she is still the size of a 3 month old. I took her into her Dr. apt and here are her stats: Weight 12 lbs (0%), length 24.5" (5%), head 39.8 (2%). I have been trying to get her to gain weight by feeding her as much as possible and I thought for sure she was gaining weight, but these stats prove otherwise. She is just always going to be my petite little girl. 




Cambria is a such a joy in our family. Every single one of us is just smitten by her. She NEVER EVER cries and is always so content and happy. At 6 months old she can roll over, talks all the time and is starting to imitate us, she loves her oatmeal and is just barely working on sitting. The other day I was helping her sit up and she kept falling over. Trey was in the room and said "Mom you should put some tape on her bum so she doesn't fall anymore". Such  a good idea buddy :) 


Cambria has figured out that she always has a bow on her head and she isn't always happy about it. She always pulls them off and eats them.



Every where we go this stunning little miss gets compliments. I can never get out of the store without being stopped by someone who wants to see her. She just smiles at complete strangers and is just so pleasant. I love my baby girl!

No comments: