Thursday, August 20, 2015

Kidspace Museum

Right after the Tetons the kids and I drove to California with my parents. Eric had such a busy week at work that he couldn't take time off, so I took advantage of the situation and took the kids to California for the week. Our drive was long and poor Trey was sick the whole time. He threw up a few hours into it but then slept almost the whole drive. By the end of the drive I was so glad that I chose to fly home :)

Once we got to my parents house Trey wanted to get in the hot tub so bad. My dad turned it on but it takes a few hours to warm up. He told Trey that it wouldn't be ready until the morning. So by 8:00am the next morning Trey was suited up and ready to go! This happened every morning that we were there and the boys got in at least 3 times a day!



Our first day there both my parents had to work since they took a week off already. After the hot tub I took them to the park and then to a children's museum in Pasadena. I had just learned that my Thanksgiving Point pass got me into a bunch of museums in LA for free. This museum was 5 min away and so cute! They had fun learning about physics, riding bikes and playing in the Bugs Life play land. Cambria was in heaven to finally be able to roam on her own and explore.





It was so hot outside that we were really grateful for these water fountains. Tatum stuck his head right in to cool down.





We went inside to cool down some more and were amazed by what was there. This whole area had platforms to climb on and tunnels to crawl through. It was like you were the ant crawling through the ground. They all loved it!
 






Before we left we went back outside to ride bikes. There were some cute little roads they could ride trikes on and a little baby area for Cambria to play on that was just her size.
 



I'm so glad that we found this place and that is was so convenient. We will definitely be going back!

No comments: