Friday, September 4, 2015

Last bits of California

Here are a few random moments from our California trip. First is a look at what happens when Tatum is in charge for 10 minutes...


Chachi came for a BBQ one night. This was his first time meeting Cambria.


We stopped at the LA Science Museum to check out the Endeavor on the way to the beach. It was such a cool experience to see this aircraft up close. It was so much bigger than we all expected and the kids thought it was pretty cool.




Poor Trey got his toe cut up on the door as we walked in and Grandpa had to carry him the rest of the time.




One of my priorities while I was there was to go visit my Grandmother's grave. I haven't been there since I moved to Utah 14 years ago.  Every time I come home we pack in our trip with so many things that sadly visiting the cemetery always gets forgotten. I was so grateful for this visit and I immediately became emotional when I saw her headstone. I can't believe she has been gone for 19 years!


My Grandma "Abba"


She is buried next to her Dad. Her Mom is buried in Cuba.





And lastly our flight home. Everyone thought I was crazy for flying with 3 children but really it wasn't that bad. Cambria was super tired on the flight but fought sleep the whole time. She was all over the place, but the flight was only an hour and a half long thankfully. It was so much better than driving and I totally would do it again!




No comments: