Monday, February 22, 2016

Valentines Day

This Valentines Day was extra special because we got to spend it with my family, which has never happened. We all went to church together and then the kids came home to a few surprises in their Valentines Baskets. The boys got some jammies and a few small treats and Cambria got an Elsa doll because she is so obsessed with Frozen right now. She ran around the house with it saying "Elsa" over and over.










That night we made a special dinner and had a small party for my mom's birthday, which was back in January.  I made her a yummy white chocolate raspberry cake and then we opened a few presents. This was a nice treat since my parents aren't usually here this time of year. They flew in so they could drive my cute MDX home. Since we bought the van they decided to buy our Acura for my mom so she could downsize from her big Sequoia. I was so sad to see it go but I was so happy to pass it on to my mom.



No comments: