Monday, September 29, 2008

I wish...

On Friday Eric came home from work and told me he had a Surprise in his car for me. I wasn't very excited because his surprises are usually a Pepsi or some snack. So I go to the car and this is what I found...



I got super excited thinking that he bought me a camera...well no he didn't!! I started to ask questions and then he told me he borrowed it from work. What a stinker! He knows how bad I want this camera and then he goes and teases me like this?? Seriously? Well all weekend long I have been playing with this camera and I fell in LOVE! I want it! Maybe Santa will be nice this year and bring it to me!! Well here are some pictures that I took with it...

Don't mind the {Messy} face...


This {one} is my favorite...


Dad and Tatum made a fort in the basement and Tatum had so much fun crawling in and out:


I love how you can see every {grain} of sand...


I had to post this picture because I have almost the exact same one of me when I was little...
...{I was so sad to see it go}...

No comments: