Monday, May 25, 2009

[..A good weekend..]

Can I just say how much I hate packing?? I have been slowly packing up our house and have about 20 boxes done and I don't even feel like I have made the slightest dent. I now realize why people hate moving so much. It never was a big deal to me before because I hardly had any stuff, but somehow in this house I have managed to stuff every closet and cupboard full of stuff! Anyways, enough of my venting, I really just needed to take a break from packing and blog about our fun weekend. My family was in town and since they couldn't be here for Tatum and Noah's Birthday they decided to take them to Build-a-Bear.

First they picked out their bear, or turtle in Tatum's case...


Then they got to fill it with fluff...

Then they gave it a heart...

Then they chose an outfit, Tatum chose the Jazz jersey with a basketball...

Then they gave it a name and boxed it up! Tatum named his turtle Buzzy...


We then went to the Momentum climbing gym in Sandy. The whole fam went and loved every minute of it. I can see this becoming something we do every time my family is in town. This gym was huge, it had something for everyone and all different levels of climbing. There even was a kid section where the boys could climb.


Eric an I raced to the top, and I won! We both could only use the Grey rocks which made it more difficult. Ya his side was a little bit harder, but still I was pretty proud of myself!

2 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

It was a way fun weekend! I need some of those pics too. Have fun doing more packing! ;)

Brooke said...

I'm sad you guys are moving but excited for you to find a new place. Don't worry about the phone...I would've forgotten all about it if you didn't mention it!