Well we are officially out of our house! I am a little behind on posting because things have been a little crazy here but we were officially out of the house on Monday! It was such a bitter-sweet moment for me. I have such mixed feelings about the whole move.
Things I will not miss:
- Kids coming over everyday to borrow our stuff or asking for gumballs.
- The HOA.
- The annoying dog that barks at all hours of the day...and night!
- The stinky farms close by.
- The friendships I made.
- My house. This was our home for 4 years, we have a lot of memories here.
- Walking out of my house and always having someone to talk to.
- The low cost of living, being a middle unit townhouse we hardly had to turn our AC or Heater on.
- Knowing that I can call any of my neighbors at anytime of day or night for help.
- Our theater.
- Again my neighbors...at least most of them ;)