Monday, June 22, 2009

[..Larsen Wedding..]

Last week Eric's Uncle Terry got re-married. I had a lot of fun taking pics of the family and of course Tatum in his handsome Tux. I have been trying out some different techniques is photoshop and am LOVING all that can be done to edit a photo! Beware: I just had to post all of these pics, I know there are a lot!

Here is one of my favorites from the night. I love, love, looovvee Tatum's hair...so seventies!

Tatum has been so into bugs lately, so when Pat found a caterpillar he had to hold it...

Here's the whole fam, minus Gramma and Pop-Pop and Bethany...

Tatum hanging on for dear life...

I LOVE this picture of Jameson. That face is sooo him...

The Ceremony...

First dance...

Jameson and his favorite uncle...

We all danced the night away...



2 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

great pics! I love the one of Tatum in the tux too...SO cute!

vanessa joie said...

Great pictures! I love the dress you're wearing!