Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[..Lama farm..]

The other day I took Tatum to a spot in Alpine to see the Lamas and just to get out of the house. It turned out to be a great photo opp!


Tatum could not understand why I wanted him to hold on to this rope.


This barn is so cool, at night the owners will open the doors and watch movies in their theater built inside! I told Eric that I wanted one of those one day when we have a lot of land!! How fun would it be to watch scary movies in there??


This picture made me laugh, Tatum's smile is so cheesy!



I have tons to update my blog with but this is all you get for now. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon and I can update everyone before too long!

5 comments:

stephanie said...

Those pictures turned out awesome Elyse! You've got such a natural talent for it!

{Jason and Elan} said...

You do have a naturaly photography talent! I can totally see you in Tatum's face in that last picture. I think it's the eyes...

JAKE AND STACY said...

so sad we didn't get to see you before we moved. life was really crazy. Your house sounds nice. Can't wait for pics

Lindsey said...

Tatum always makes me smile..never fails! You are so talented Elyse, those pictures are beautiful. I mean, of course Tatum is adorable, but who knew that an old barn could look so cool.

Shannon Abbott said...

Ok girl!!!! I'm waiting for some more up dates! We need to have a play date sometime.