Tuesday, November 2, 2010

..A little Halloween..

Oh the joy of Halloween! I just LOVE this holiday!
Here is a run down of our Halloween...

Eric and I went to a Halloween party on Friday night. Last minute we put our costumes together and this is what we came up with...


I was so proud of Eric for putting this costume together in about 1 hour. I borrowed mine from my neighbor seriously 30 min before we left for the party.

I made these candy corn cupcakes for the party.

I thought they were cute and yummy too!


On Saturday I went out early and took Tatum's picture in his costume.
I'm so glad that I did because when it came time to go Trick-or-Treating is was
pouring rain!

Here is our little Batman...


During our little photo shoot Tatum found a caterpillar and wanted me to take its picture.

He named it Caterpillar...so creative!


Later our neighbor let Tatum borrow their batman mask.

I think its safe to say he liked it...


Here is Trey in his Lion costume.

This is such a hard age to get pictures.
I just wish he was able to sit up, it would have been a whole lot easier!


He absolutely hated his costume!
These were the only ones I got of him being semi happy.


Now onto our ward Halloween party.

These three just ran around with each other the whole time.
I found them hiding in the corner.


Ive got my Lion...


and DARTH VADAR found his STORM TROOPER.


After the party it was time for Trick-or-Treating.
Our neighborhood is perfect for Trick-or-Treating so most of Eric's family
came along with us.


I stayed home with Trey in our nice warm house to pass out candy while everyone else braved the cold and wet weather.


We had a great Halloween and cant wait for next year!

1 comment:

Brian and Alicia said...

How adorable is your family! Love your costumes!!