Saturday, July 23, 2011

Trey's 1st Birthday

On July 3rd my sweet baby turned 1!
It was a Sunday, so we kept it kind of simple. I made a 4th of July breakfast, and we just played all morning before church.


That night we threw a small party for him. I wanted to do a cupcake theme so I made everyone cupcakes topped with mini cupcakes made out of fondant.


I had extra stuff so I made some mini cupcakes for the kids...very appropriate for the 4th of July!


Then Trey's smash cake was a giant cupcake. 
I had some issues with his cake but overall I think it all turned out so cute!



Singing "Happy Birthday"


Eating his cake


We then got all cleaned up and opened presents.


I can't believe my baby is one! 
Here is a little about my boy:
  • He is almost walking, only takes a few steps!
  • He is 70% for height and 25% for weight
  • He says Dada, Mama, Dog, Uh-oh and Wow
  • Trey is very busy, he constantly is exploring and searching for new things
  • He loves the swings and can sit in them all day
  • He is a great eater and especially loves blueberries and strawberries
  • Trey is such a boy already, when he has a toy he makes a growling noise like a lion
  • Trey loves water..any kind really, especially the toilet!

We love you to pieces Trey!

No comments: