Wednesday, May 28, 2008

{ 3 YeArS & CoUnTiNg }


Today is our 3 year Anniversary! I thought that I would take a moment and tell our story for those of you who have never heard it (I always enjoy hearing everyones stories).

Well we started dating in May of 2004. Eric and I had both just broken up with other people and happen to be living in the same apartment complex. We saw each other at the pool one day and realized that we were in the same ward. We both had lived in this ward for almost a year without meeting each other. So on this day he told me that he had just received the calling to be my home teacher and needed my number to set up an appointment. I thought he was just saying that so that he could ask me out :) Turns out he was telling the truth! So he called me up and asked me if he could come by sometime and then he asked me out. We went on our first date long-boarding down Provo Canyon. After that date we have seen each other everyday.

We got engaged on Valentines Day in 2005 and we were Married on May 28th 2005 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We had 2 receptions and went on 2 honeymoons (we were very spoiled). One was to Park City, we stayed in the amazing Westgate Hotel. And then a few weeks later we went on a Mexican Cruise. Every year we celebrate our Anniversary by staying up in Park City for the weekend at the same Hotel.

It has been an amazing 3 years and I am so blessed to have Eric for a Husband...I Love You Babe!!

No comments: