Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged!

So I got tagged by my cousin Lesa which is good because I needed something new to blog about. Here are the rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names.


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 15 years old and a freshman in High School. I was the shortest, skinniest girl in my grade, I also had really frizzy hair. It was an awkward stage. It wasn't too long after that, that I started to grow:) I was really into art and my older sister was just graduating High School and I was sooo excited to be the oldest one at home!
2. List 5 things on your to do list.
1. Clean out my car...I am known for having a messy car.
2. Plan our Anniversary...its only a week away!
3. Buy plane tickets to California!4. Do some shopping...I have my sisters birthday, my anniversary, my nephews birthday, my sister-in-laws birthday/graduation, and 2 of my brother-in-laws birthdays all in a row and in a matter of a week!!
5. Mop my floor...my least favorite chore, its always last on my list.

3. What snacks do you enjoy?
Anything with sugar! I really love chocolate chip cookies, I probably make them once a week!
4. What would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire?
I know what I would do, but that is completely opposite of what Eric would let me do. I would want to buy my own Island and live the rest of my life care free. But more realistically, buy my dream house, upgrade our cars, go on a trip around the world and then invest the rest. And maybe buy a beach house for our frequent trips to Cali.
5. List 3 bad habits.
1. I am a neat freak. Some of you might not think this is a BAD habit, but it is. Cleaning my house takes over my day. Thats all I do. Organize and clean my house.
2. I am really bad at calling people back. It sometimes takes me days before I get back to someone. Sorry if that person is you, I really do mean well.
3. I procrastinate. If there is anything that I don't really want to do, I put it off until I absolutely have to do it.

6. List 5 places you've lived.
1. Saratoga Springs, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. La CaƱada, CA
5. Van Nuys, CA

7. List 5 jobs you've had.
1. Secretary for S&L Excavating
2. Optician for Standard Optical
3. Cashier at Home Depot
4. Assistant to a Podiatrist
5. Abercrombie & Fitch

8. List 5 things people don't know about you.
1. I have never been outside of the US, unless you count Tijuana, Mexico, which I don't.
2. I mowed my first lawn ever a week ago, and it was a riding lawnmower:)
3. I was an optician, yet I have never had a eye exam. I used to have to wear fake glasses at work!
4. I have done a little bit of modeling here and there. Here are some crazy pictures of me:

I was a runway model for Dallas Roberts Hair School...and I am also on a website, although its just the back of me: www.nsplife.com
(click on personal development and if you click on the juggler icon you will see Tatum)

5. And last, I am planning on going back to school in the fall. I want to get a degree in Photography and be the next Michelle Reyes (a popular baby photographer). Thats why I am waiting to get this new camera...
...so if anyone wants to take some classes with me, just let me know!

Now I can't just pick 5 people to tag, so I tag everyone!

No comments: