Sunday, May 4, 2008

Farwell...

Sorry for so many posts at once, but a lot has happened. So the day has come to send the puppies to their new families. On Friday a nice family came to pick up the black puppy. We still don't have a buyer for the other puppy, but I don't think it will be long before we do. It was a bitter/sweet moment. I didn't think that I would be sad to see her go, but I kind of was. The last week or so these puppies have been driving us nuts! Sure they are cute, but they are still puppies! They aren't potty trained, and they are sooo hyper that you can't walk because they are attacking your feet and chasing you, oh and they wake us up in the middle of the night to play! Anyways, I took some pictures of them before she left. And if anyone knows someone who wants the white spotted one, let us know!

Here is the black one that left us...


Tatum loves to play with them and give the puppies "Hugs"...


He still doesn't really understand how to be soft!




No comments: