Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday/Mothers Day

My BiRtHdAy...

On Friday it was my Birthday!! Yay, I am a whopping 25! I had such a nice Birthday. Eric stayed home from work and watched Tatum so I could go and get a pedicure/massage! It was so relaxing. I got a massage while getting my feet done while reading The Host (Stephanie Meyer's latest). It really couldn't have gotten much better! Then Eric took me out to lunch where we had some yummy Chinese. Since Eric doesn't really LOVE to go to movies like I do, he decided to get a few hours of work in while I went to a movie with my sis. My Sister-in-law watched Tatum for me while we saw Baby Mama, which was pretty funny. That night we were going to go to the Augustana concert but Eric's family wanted to take some family pictures for Mother's Day and there was a Jazz game that night. So instead we went to his parents house and had a ton of family and friends over to BBQ and watch the game. It was a lot of fun...I really felt so loved on my day! Eric took tons of pictures with his Mom's camera and I haven't gotten copies yet, so those will have to come later. Here is one picture that I have of my pedicure....

Just kidding, those aren't my feet, but thats what they look like!

MoThErS DaY...

So I love Mothers Day, it is the only day that I actually have an excuse not to change diapers! Eric was great, he got up with Tatum and made me breakfast while I got to sleep in!! Then we had a nice time at church and came home and all 3 of us took naps. So relaxing! Then we went to a friends house to watch the Jazz game, now understand that I normally wouldn't want to do this on Mothers Day but it is the playoffs and the Jazz are doing awesome! Anyways, we then spent some time with both of Eric's Grandmas. He is so lucky to have so much family so close to him. So for Mothers Day and my Birthday I got money to do what I want with. Eric was going to get me a nice SLR camera, but I told him not to yet (its a long story). So instead I am going to get this...

the dresser that I have had my eye on for months now. I know it sounds dumb but I have never had a nice dresser and this one goes perfectly with my room!

No comments: