Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I give up!!!

Im sorry everyone, I just need a moment to vent! I have been having the hardest time feeding Tatum...it is a chore to me! As a baby, he was always a good eater. But once he started teething, it all went downhill. I was in denial for a while thinking that it was just a stage and any day now it will pass. Now here we are months later and he still will only eat bananas and Mac n Cheese. I am so frustrated and tired of trying that I am about to give in and give him what he wants. I do have one last thing to try and thats "Deceptively Delicious" by Jessica Seinfeld. I borrowed this cook book from a neighbor and I think that it might work. If anyone has any ideas that might work, I would love to hear them...I am seriously open to try anything!


No comments: