Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lesson Learned


Yesterday I had an experience that I had to blog about...{it may just help you out in the future}. My Sisters and I went to see Mamma Mia and I thought that since we went to a matinée on a Tuesday at the Thanksgiving Point theater, which is never crowded, that it would be safe to take Tatum. I naively thought this would work out because A. Tatum loves musicals and B. We had plenty of popcorn and treats to keep him happy. Well after about 30 minutes Tatum decided that he wouldn't sit any longer. So I stood off to the side and let him walk around. Later Elan and Noah joined us and the boys were walking around the front rows...Not Making Any Noise! Well it only took about a minute for a random lady to yell at us saying "Can you take the kids out?" We were furious! Because of this lady we had to spend the last half of the movie out in the hall. When the show was over, everyone was exiting the theater and made sure to tell us how rude that lady was and who was she to yell at us. I mean we are in Utah in a matinée...what does she expect?? I waited anxiously outside the theater thinking that she was going to come and talk to us. I never found out who it was which is probably a good thing because I would of given her a piece of my mind, and I'm not a confrontational person at all. I was so bugged that I went and spoke to the lady at the counter and she gave me a full refund! So here is a lesson to the wise...do not take your kids to a movie, and if you do and spend most of your time in the hall, ask for a refund!

No comments: