Monday, August 4, 2008

Why I LOVE the TeToNs...

The Lounging...

The Junk Food...


The Olympics...


The Volleyball...


The "Snots"...


The Water Balloon Launching...


The Baby Sitters...


And The Scenery...



We had such a blast this year. And the best part is that I actually survived! It really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be...I mean I did have 70 people there that loved to help. About 10 minutes after we arrived, I had 4 of my uncles putting my tent up. My Mom was such a big help, she loved taking Tatum and showing him how to throw rocks in the river...

On our way up there we stayed a few days in Bear Lake. We spent a day out on the lake and rented some wave runners, got endless amounts of there famous raspberry shakes, and attempted to do fireworks by the lake. We didn't succeed because there was a cop that seemed to be following us that night. We had to improvise with sparklers back at the house.

{I love how white I look compared to my sister}


No comments: