Wednesday, December 24, 2008

.:Pray for Snow:.

This year my Parents decided to spend Christmas at my house. My Dad grew up in Logan and loves the snow. So naturally we were praying that there would be snow for Christmas. I guess we got what we asked for!! I have NeVeR seen so much snow at my house in the 3 1/2 years we have lived here! When we got back in town all the neighborhood kids were out sledding, so we got bundled up and went out to join them. Tatum loved the snow!! I could not get him to come inside. My Mom and Dad even came out to join in the fun. All it took was about 10 minutes before EvErY kid teamed up against my Dad in a snowball fight...it was probably 8 vs. 1!!! We had a blast, even Roxy came out to play!



Part of my Christmas came early! When I walked in the door when I got back from California, Eric surprised me with new carpet! We have been wanting new carpet for a while now and the day I went out of town, Eric arranged for it to be installed. I love it!! The pictures don't do it justice, but it really adds a lot to the living room.

2 comments:

vanessa joie said...

How fun! I sort of miss the snow.

I just took Harlow to the groomers and she looks JUST like Roxy. :o)

Shannon Abbott said...

Lucky! I want new carpet! I cant believe how much snow we are getting. I'm done with it already.