Friday, December 12, 2008

Trimming the {Tree}

I finally took the time to get some pictures of our tree. This year I gave in and got a fake tree. I was so mad last year when my $40 tree died after 1 week! So I got my 25% off coupon and headed to {Tai Pan} and found the ~PeRfEcT tReE~ I am so happy that I took the plunge and got it...Eric even bought me a Christmas Tree Candle that makes my house smell like the real thing! LoVe iT!!

{click on photo to enlarge}

I can't believe that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! This year I had planned to have everything done by December 1st, 5th, 10th, but the whole car issue has really slowed me down. I leave for California in 1 week and need everything done by then!! YiKes!

5 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

The tree looks great! Sounds like you need a car...yesterday. Oh and congrats to Eric for making employee of the month again. That's awesome!

Shannon Abbott said...

Im glad you got your tree! It looks Great! Have fun in Cali.

vanessa joie said...

Beautiful tree!

Brooke said...

I don't have my "perfect tree" yet but one of these years...

I can't believe how fast Christmas has come this year! Good luck!

Mrs.Mayne said...

Tatum looks like such a big boy.