Monday, January 4, 2010

[..Happy 2010..]

New Years this year was sort of low key. We usually do a huge party with tons of people and party all night long. Well this year most of our friends were either out of town or doing something else. We still wanted to do something, so we decided to do a small get together with a few close friends. We played some games like Rock Band and Apples to Apples and then watched the ball drop and cheered away 2009. We signed up on Direct Tv just for New Years so that we weren't lame and counting down to the microwave clock. We then had a few friends spend the night with us and woke up to hot chocolate and homemade pancakes. I really need to be better at taking pictures at our parties. This really was the only good one we got.


2009 came with a lot of ups and downs, but ended up being a great year. I have already set some goals that I think our family can really benefit from. I know that 2010 will be a great year and I have a lot of high hopes for this year.
Here is to 2010!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I love all your posts and it looks like your Christmas was CRAZY so I think you deserved a nice low key new years!

vanessa joie said...

Happy New Year! xo