Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Wanna Grow Up

Anyone that knows Trey knows that he is a very busy kid. He is nuts and has no fear of anything and loves to push things to the next level. He is so fun to be around and I can literally just sit and watch him all day for entertainment. You can't be around him without smiling. He says the cutest things and is such a little sweetheart. Trey wants to be a big kid so bad that he copies everything that big people do. I have so many pictures of Trey trying to be a BIG kid.

The other day I was outside with the kids when Trey came over and tried to ride Tatum's bike. It was so cute as he put on his helmet and attempted to get on the bike.


I love how he sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating.


Trey also loves to talk on the phone. I can't tell you how many times a day I have to stop him from calling random people. If he has called you, I apologize :)


He also has an obsession with shoes. Big or small he will try to put them on!


I love my not so little Trey and all of the adventures that follow him :)

No comments: