Monday, September 2, 2013

4th of July

Wow I have let my blog go :) For a while I was debating if I wanted to quit blogging or keep going, it didn't help matters that I ran out of photo storage....again! I decided more than anything that I love to have a place to store my memories and photos and that it was totally worth it to continue blogging. So now I just need to do some major catching up. 

This year for the 4th we decided to take a break from our usual routine of waking up early and going to the balloon festival. We spent the day with Eric's family and built a giant slip n slide on the hill. Everyone got in on the action and spent the majority of the day splashing around until we all crashed.








The day before Eric's little sister Bethany came in town with her new baby Eloise. This was our first time meeting this adorable baby girl!





 All of the men did a competition to see who can make it to the bottom first. It was pretty funny to watch!









After everyone took a break for naps, we came back out for a silly string fight.









This was such a fun 4th of July and was such a nice relaxing day!

No comments: