Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Beach

Its this time of year when its snowy and freezing that I just long for the beach. In fact it is currently 20* as I am looking through these pictures and what I wouldn't give to go back! 

During our trip to California we were able to squeeze in a beach day. Our hotel was literally across the street and it made for a nice evening walk. It wasn't the warmest its been during our trip but that didn't stop the kids from making sand castles and hunting for crabs and star fish. 

On a side note, Eric and I got new phones while we were in California and I am so amazed at how good the camera is on them. I am loving that I didn't have to lug around my huge camera during our trip and was still able to get quality pictures of our family :)
















This was one of the most beautiful beaches. 
Everywhere you looked was like something out of a magazine.

No comments: