Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gap Casting Call

The other day I was out shopping when a lady came up to me and said that Tatum looks like he could be a "Gap Baby" and that I should enter him in. Now I have had a few people tell me this before, but this time I thought I would try it. So I came home and went online to Gaps website and found out they are doing a casting call and are looking for babies for 2008. Each person can enter up to 5 current pictures, so we decided to do a little photo shoot to get some good pictures of him.
Here are some good ones we got...




Now there are ALOT of kids entered in so the chances of Tatum getting it are very slim...but still I thought it would be fun. The Gap judges will narrow down the contestants to the top 20 between October 25th and November 19th. Then they open it up to the public to vote on their favorite. We will keep everyone posted on what happens:)
So wish Tatum luck!!!

No comments: