Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Poor Roxy!!

Lately Roxy has been a pain in the bum and a few days ago she ran away from me (which happens regularly,with me not Eric). Well it took me about 20 min. to get her back and when I did I threw her in the garage. Now before I continue you must know that we need to discipline Roxy or else she doesn't quite understand that she has done anything wrong. Well this time I went back in the garage about 1 hour later and her paw was bleeding. So we gave her a bath and trimmed the hair around her paw. Well we couldn't really see what was wrong and she kept re-opening the wound, so we made a cast for her. This is the most ghetto cast you will see, but we didn't want to take her to the vet. We first wrapped it with a paper towel, then with an ace bandage and then wrapped duct tape around the outside so she wouldn't bite it.


For some strange reason Roxy is scared of cameras, so I had to chase her around the house to get this picture.

No comments: