Monday, October 29, 2007

Im IT... I got Tagged!

Attached or Single- Duh...Attached!

Best Friend- Of course Eric comes first, but runner up goes to Kassy.

Cake or Pie- I love both, but my absolute favorite is Brownies and Ice Cream.

Day of Choice- SATURDAY!! This is the day that my house is always messy, which is ok because we are out playing as a family.

Essential Item- Hair product for me, Sports Center for Eric, and a pacifier for Tatum.

Favorite Color- Green (can you tell by my blog and my house?)

Gummi Bears or Worms- Worms, they are just more fun!

Hometown- La CaƱada, California

Indulgences- The salon - it doesn't matter what kind: I love manicures, pedicures, and getting my hair done.

January or July- JULY! Hello I grew up in LA...what do you expect??

Kids- Just one- my little Tater Tot

Life is Incomplete without- Family, what would I be without them?

Marriage Date- May 28, 2005

Number of Siblings- 2 sisters...I suffer from "Middle Child Syndrome"

Oranges or Apples- Apples with fruit dip please! (Nichole thats for you!)

Phobias or Fears- Losing Eric or Tatum is at the top of my list, but next up is probably Spiders and Snakes.

Quotes- "Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Dance like no one is watching, Live like its Heaven on Earth." I don't know where I first heard this, but I love because it reminds me to live my life to the fullest and don't worry about what others think.

Reason to Smile- Every time Tatum laughs you can't help but smile, its the best sound in the world!

Season- Spring!! It means there is an end to Winter and a beginning to Summer.

Tag 3- Becky(a.k.a. Hefer), Kacey and Nichole.

Unknown Fact- I am 1/2 Cuban, my Mom's side came directly from Cuba and no I cannot speak Spanish...Lame, I know! Also my claim to fame is that when I was a senior in high school I went on a date with Paul Walker (those of you that don't know, he is an actor in Fast and Furious, Skulls, Shes all that and Pleasantville)!!!

Worst Habit- I have a bad habit of trowing stuff away, I hate clutter. Once I threw away tickets to the AFI concert without realizing it, that was a sad day:(

X-Rays or Ultrasound- I have never had an x-ray before or a broken bone for that matter, which is strange because I am the most clumsy person alive. I have had many ultrasounds during pregnancy - more than most people due to Tatum being breech.

Your Favorite Food- Hot Chocolate with toast (a Bradley family favorite), Chicken Picata and Mexican food.

Zodiac- Taurus

No comments: