Monday, November 26, 2007

I got tagged again!

I thought that I would do this a little different. . . Since this is our family blog, I have decided that I talk too much about myself and that this Tag will involve facts about our whole family.

THESE ARE THE RULES: 1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about! (Instead of 6 facts about me I will do 2 about myself, 2 about Eric and 2 about Tatum) 2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.




#1- Elyse - I have recently discovered the greatness to FaceBook. A friend of mine told me about this site and I decided to check it out. After about 2 minutes on there I found that I was addicted. This site is sort of like MySpace but its not as trashy. Its really easy to get in touch with old friends and post pictures without the worry that some creep is going to hunt you down.

#2 - Elyse - I love the show Friends!! You could use the word Obsessed if you would like, I do have all 10 seasons on DVD and I was able to go to one of the tapings of the show in highschool! A couple of weeks ago I played the "Friends" board game with some of my friends and I totally got beat at it. Well since then I have been religiously watching every episode again so that I could call them to a rematch and sweep them!!



#3 - Eric - Alot of people don't know this about Eric, but he can play tons of different instruments. He has never had a lesson, but he can play the piano, guitar, drums, bass and he can sing! He is his own mini band! It really makes me mad because I took 10 years of piano lessons and he can figure out how to play any song without any sheet music...Not fair!

#4 - Eric- Eric loves to be tickled. Any time that I am sitting next to him or laying by him I need to be tickling him or scratching his back. And now I am seeing that Tatum will be the same way...if he is crying I can tickle his face and he will normally calm right down. But anyways I can talk Eric into almost anything if I agree to tickle him...its kind of nice!





#5 - Tatum - Tatum loves to do anything that the "big kids" do. He loves to go to restaurants and sit in a high chair, eat big people food, stand up (he really gets a kick out of that), and talk...those of you who have witnessed this first hand know that my son is a chatter box!

#6 - Tatum - Tatum is such a silly baby, he loves to laugh. He will laugh at almost anything. Here are some things that make him laugh: We have one of those doorway bouncers and he will sit in it forever and just laugh, being tickled, sponge bob, Eric's dancing, patty-cake, when its time to eat he laughs, baths, recently we have learned that he loves to dance, which makes him laugh too....really I could go on forever.

Now I need to tag 6 others: Karly Chase, Amber Winward, Becky Barnum, Eryn Bradley...and everyone else has already been tagged so I will just tag 4.

No comments: