Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Photoshoot

Yesterday I took Tatum to Scott Hancock Photography to do a photoshoot for a website, which sells vitamins. Well there was a model there that was being used for a few photos that showed her selling, studying, working out, and a few other poses. They wanted her to be a mother in one of them and they used Tatum as her baby. In another photo they wanted her to be selling vitamins to a customer....well I turned out to be that customer. I will let everyone know when the site is ready so you can see how it turned out.


In between wardrobe changes, Scott took some pictures of Tatum and I. I could only get Tatum to smile by tickling him...notice in the other pictures he just had a blank stare on his face.



Here is Tatum with his "fake Mom".


No comments: