Friday, February 22, 2008

House Arrest!!

So for the past week or so I have been feeling a little under the weather. I have realized just how pathetic I really am. I would like to use the excuse that I have been sick, but it probably wouldn't be all that true. Yesterday I noticed that since Sunday night, I have been stuck at home. I literally have left my house once in 5 days and that was to go to Costco. Wow that is sad. Well I thought that I was due for a new post and since my life obviously hasn't been very exciting, I thought I would share a few things that have helped me keep my sanity during my "House Arrest"...

1. Cleaning my house, which is somehow always messy....



2. My "Friends" DvDs...

3. Scrap booking...



4. Oprah... 5. And Dr. Phil...

6. Video taping Tatum doing funny things...(Which I cannot figure out how to put on my blog if anyone has any pointers)



7. And anxiously awaiting Dad's arrival from work...

No comments: