Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring has Sprung


Growing up in California, I am naturally a SuMmeR kind of girl. I love everything about summer. The 100 degree weather, beach trips, Lake Powell trips...etc. But I have to admit that Spring is probably one of my favorite times of year. Mainly because it means there is an end to Winter. I love how the second it gets warm, everyone is outside playing, wearing fLip-FloPs and short sleeved shirts! Spring is kind of my fresh start. I don't know if its the weather changing or the excitement of Summer soon approaching, but somehow at approximately this time every year, I get the urge to do my SpRinG clEaNinG. I have been unstoppable! I have cleaned my entire house from top to bottom...literally! Baseboards, doors, walls, anything with the slightest spot on it has gotten cleaned. I even went as far as to finish (or I guess start) our touch-up painting. Our house has 8 different colors on the walls and in 3 years we have NeVeR done our touch-ups. I feel like I have been a little obsessive compulsive, but overall I must say that our house looks pretty good!

Here are just a few of the colors in our home...


No comments: