Monday, January 23, 2012

Where's Waldo?

A few months ago I was called to be an adviser in Young Women's. I absolutely LOVE this calling! One of my favorite activities so far was Where's Waldo? We did this activity every year in my home ward and I knew it would be a hit in this ward....and boy was I right. The basic idea behind this activity is to have a group of adults dress in disguise as "Waldo's" and roam around the mall for the youth to find. They have a check list and the first team to get all the people checked off their list wins. We had a great group of Waldo's including my sister and her husband and myself. Here are some fun pictures from the night.

The whole group... all 11 of us!

The day of the activity I called the mall and arranged for these two to be janitors. It was awesome, they gave them official janitor shirts and brooms. I love Jason's wig...hilarious!


Elan was a cute old lady. It was pretty funny watching her walk around the mall!


And then there is me. I dressed up as a high school student and just sat right in front of the food court "studying" and texting the whole time! No one recognized me, not even the other leaders!


It was such a fun night and I can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: