Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was spent at Grandma Wilson's house. Grandma Wilson sure knows how to provide a delicious feast for the holidays and Thanksgiving was no exception. Here is Grandma and Grandpa Wilson, aren't they cute??


Each table setting had a piece of paper with something written on it to be thankful for. 
Tatum was thankful for his home.


Here is Trey's latest "cheese" face. 
Anytime I tell him to look at the camera or say cheese, this is what I get!


Eryn got to spend Thanksgiving with us this year.


Trey was obsessed with this Tigger.


On the last day of school Tatum had a feast with his class. 
He came home dressed up like a pilgrim and it was the cutest thing ever.


Trey wanted to get in on the action too and let me take one picture of him.


I have so much to be thankful for and I am so blessed to spend this wonderful holiday with my loving family.

No comments: